Thank You Lord


I love you Lord
Help me follow what you want me to do
If I fail oh Lord kindly lift me up
and show me the way

Often I stumble
And I feel you pulling me up
and you pat me on my shoulders and tell me
it's alright

You never said
Oh goodness what have you just done?
Never have heard you say anything
The more I felt that you never gave given me up

Please don't ever leave me Lord
Please always be by my side
I need you more than you'll ever hear
I want you to know that it is in you that I find the strength

Help me Lord to see what is there that I should do
For you to hear me out
and listen to my heart
Listen to my plea

I have always sought your care
But rarely did I give it back
Can you show me how to return it?
It is about time you need to feel
That I love you as you wanted me to do

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Language; Key to Global Access

ENGLISH LANGUAGE: KEY TO GLOBAL ACCESS

Motherless boys