My 41st Year

It is July 30, 2013. Almost to hit my 41st natal day which is on July 31. Seemed worried, seemed sad.

This is really it. I have to tell myself that I am beginning to age. I looked at the mirror to see my face to see some lines on it. Yes there are fine lines. Though not so visible but it is present.

I began to ask myself, "Hey, what have you achieved?" I used to tell myself I have not achieved anything. I used to feel I got nothing. I used to tell I am alone. But after I prayed, I felt that I have achieved many things. Just by making my 3 kids live a decent and easy life is an achievement. Feeling that I got nothing was vanished for I have my kids who love me and whom I really love and treasure. They are my gifts. Indeed my all. I am never alone, I have my kids, I have my mom, my brothers and sisters around, I have real friends...and most of all, I have God with me.

Worries that I am aging and the appearance of every line were vanished as well for when I see my kids growing healthy, happy and loved are signs that I have done great things in my life. That the decision I have made was very much right.

Living alone as a mom and a dad to my kids make me a bit tired, but I am always having this thought in my mind that at the end of the day, I will still stand tall and proud and say, I was a useful parent and I have contributed greatly to God's words and teachings.

Yes, there are those who tried to set off and discovered their own happiness without thinking that their families were destroyed. I could have gone to look for my own happiness but I chose not to. When I decided to be a wife and a parent, I have had a great love for my family, my kids. I wanted to by them, with them and attend to them.

I shouldn't be sad, NO! I should never be. No one has to be sad. Our own kids are our real happiness.

They are mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Language; Key to Global Access

ENGLISH LANGUAGE: KEY TO GLOBAL ACCESS

Motherless boys