Poem: SORRY


SORRY
Juliet Fortich

If I could bring back the time
When you held me in your arms
Whispering all the sweetest words and promises
I would love to hit you with surprise
Telling, “Hey it’s me”

A long time ago
We have watched each other grow
Letting go of what we were
and what we would be
Seeking what was really ours to keep.

Today, we let go
Of something we really have thought so
It is not easy as it seems
But very fast as a beam

Wondered why there should be sorrow
For each one who seeks tomorrow
Maybe it is not really what we wanted
But it is what God planted

Who else would reap what you’ve sown
Will it be me or the bee?
You have done something wrong
Then accept what is given
For in life, if we always measure lies
Then everything will go to nothing
Sorry for I can’t take your lies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Language; Key to Global Access

ENGLISH LANGUAGE: KEY TO GLOBAL ACCESS

Motherless boys