Poem: YOU


Frederick ManagoYOU

by Juliet Fortich 

When you came
A spark got me struck.
I wanted every moment
Be so special and each passing second be great

Who would have thought a whirlwind romance like this
would happen
It's not what you have that I liked
Not what you can do that make me dwell on you
Not what you will be that makes me want you
But it is what you are that makes me love you

But now you're gone
Can't do anything else but cry
For love to me was real
And so I thought yours was as genuine as mine

And it came to a point
that your patience went dry
That I failed to notice in a sigh
You are an element I could call a reason for me to hold back pride

I know there is hope in the love you promised me.
And believe that there is always hope in everything
I am forever wishing that there will be time for me seeing
All these wishes come true with one person i could grow old with....
and that's YOU...


@julyet 2012


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Language; Key to Global Access

ENGLISH LANGUAGE: KEY TO GLOBAL ACCESS

Motherless boys